Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We got RAIN! and other stuff...

All sorts of stuff swimming around in my world:

**RAIN!!! Lots of it! I am so grateful! We have been inundated with the wet stuff for the past couple of days & it is supposed to last a few more. Thanks for praying.

**Medicine change. I went to see a new family doctor for a new Rx for Mirapex for restless legs syndrome (RLS) & asked him if he could recommend a psychiatrist for bipolar 2 disorder. As I have found, he told be there just aren't any in this county. BUT, he said (after I sort of suggested the idea) that he could follow me & prescribe my meds as long as I am doing well. AND.....he put me right back where I was in 2005 when I moved down here. If that sounds bad, it's not. He put me on the meds I was being successful on in KY in 2005 that when I moved to FL no doctor wanted to prescribe. For the past 3.5 years I have taken combinations of other meds that various practitioners felt were a better idea when I was perfectly fine. (Well, maybe not perfectly, but good for me.) Go figure. So now I am taking Topamax & Wellbutrin. Now to lose all the extra weight from all the Lithium & Depakote. Yuck.

**Memory Monday. On Tuesday.


A couple of weeks ago this was the passage I memorized: May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorius might, for all endurance & patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. Col. 1:11-12

New passage for me this week is Psalm 51:10

Create in me a clean heart, O God,
and renew a right spirit within me.


**My favorite blogger is back after a hiatus. Just thought I'd throw that in there. (Hi Annie!)

**Anyone want to get in touch with me? Just email me! My address is in my profile in the sidebar. Thanks.