Monday, April 13, 2009

Memory Monday: Psalm 82:3-5



From "The Simple Wife" blog: Each Monday my goal is to pick a verse or passage to memorize for the upcoming week. And the next Monday, I'll type it out BY MEMORY and choose another one.

My verse from last week:

Therefore the Lord waits to be gracious to you
and therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you.
For the Lord is a God of justice;
blessed are those who wait for him.
Is. 30:18

This week I am going to work on Psalm 82:3-5
Give justice to the weak and the fatherless;
maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute.
Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.”

They have neither knowledge nor understanding,
they walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

If you are so inclined, please pray for me this week as my kids are on Spring Break & we have big stuff going on in my extended family. Thanks!

1 comments:

Karen said...

I said a prayer for you for this week.

Hope you have a great week!
Karen