Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The True Constant

It is so hard to listen to what others think & not be affected by it. I think it is part of our humanity. I just read a post that reminded me once again how vitally important it is for me to identify with Christ & the love that the Father showed to Him while he was on this earth. Can't say I am that good at it yet, but I try to recall it as often as possible.

Having bipolar II disorder doesn't help. My moods tend to change without warning & IT IS HARD! Doctors & meds help, friends & family help, but God is the only true constant in my life. Period.

2 comments:

JamericanSpice said...

He is constant...even as we waver.

I also find that sometimes people doesn't even have to speak for me to be affected....I'll put my words onto them saying that is what they must be thinking!

Truly it is good to remind myself of God's truth for my life.

Lora said...

Amen - He is the True Constant.