Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sports

Yesterday was Opening Day for Little League in our community. Here is my youngest in his first-ever baseball uniform:



My oldest daughter played in a softball game at 11:30 and then went to play in the last basketball game of the Upward season. Pre-game photo:

My daughter is the one in the red shirt sleeves--her softball jersey. My husband is right next to her. He was her coach.


My younger daughter cheered for the basketball game. Here is her squad after the game:

She is in the bottom right-hand corner.

All-in-all, a pretty fabulous day!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That's awesome!!!

Spaz said...

He's such a cutie! I can so remember those 1st uniform days...you can just eat'um up they're so cute.

You've got a full platter momma! Enjoy the ages & stages...it all passes so quickly.